Looking at the world through my camera

Looking at the world through my camera

Monday, June 17, 2013

Operation iPhone: Seven Peaks Magic


For awhile I didn't think I was going to be doing this project.  I had planned to take picture of people falling asleep at church but I wasn't able to get that many shots.  I thought I was going to drop this project until I went to Seven Peaks and sat in the wave pool.  After taking this first picture below, I knew I had to keep going.   

 I think Seven Peaks fits in very well for an iPhone project.  If someone spotted me taking pictures of them with a real camera they would most likely turn me in and kick me out of the place!  I already felt stalker-ish enough creeping around taking pictures, although secretly inside I loved capturing the real-life moments that no one else does!








Yes, I did follow this interesting couple around for a minute.




I came over to the slides to get a picture of someone crashing off their tube, however as I waited for that moment to happen I realized the lady in front of me had a rose-vine tattoo that worked from her foot all the way to her neck.  She tells a story all by herself. 

Lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment